Caprese Gnocchi with Basil Pesto
Use our Potato Gnocchi and Basil Pesto to create this delicious dish. SKU #24237 and SKU# 51042
- 2 Cups Potato Gnocchi - Item #24327
- ½ Cup Basil Pesto - Item #51042
- ½ Cup Cherry Tomatoes
- ½ Cup Mozzarella Pearls
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 1 Bunch Fresh Basil
- Slice Cherry Tomatoes in half. Roughly chop basil, set aside
- Heat a large stock pot with water.
- Once Boiling, add 2 cups of frozen potato Gnocchi. Boil for approx. 3 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165° F.
- Strain the water and hold Gnocchi aside.
- Heat butter in a medium sauté pan. Add the cherry tomato slices and cook on medium/low heat until tomatoes start to break down slightly. 2-3 minutes. Add Gnocchi and allow to get golden brown on the sides. 1-2 minutes. Add Basil Pesto and mozzarella pearls.
- Stir to combine all ingredients.
- Plate and top with fresh basil.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!