Veal & Beef Tortelloni with Roasted Root Vegetables and Herbed Butter
A fall favorite using seasonal, roasted vegetables and our Veal & Beef Tortelloni. SKU #22445
- 1 Carrot
- 1 Turnip
- 1 Parsnip
- 2 Stalks Celery
- 3-4 Mushrooms
- 1 Onion
- Bunch of herbs - sage, thyme, rosemary
- 2 Cups Veal & Beef Tortelloni
- 3 Tbsp Butter
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Cut all vegetables in similar size 1” dice cubes. Toss in oil, salt & pepper. Roast evenly on a baking sheet for 20 minutes at 400°F.
- Melt butter in a sauté pan. While the butter melts, roughly chop herbs and add to butter. Toss the roasted vegetables in the herb butter.
- Separately cook the Tortelloni: Bring 4 quarts of water to a rolling boil, add Tortelloni and cook until internal temperature reaches 165˚F or approx. 3-3 1/2 minutes. Drain.
- Add to butter when finished.
- Gently fold all ingredients together and plate.
Use any hearty vegetable that is in season: celery root, whole garlic cloves, rutabaga, purple carrot, etc.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!