Veal & Beef Tortelloni with Wild Mushroom Medley with Demi-Glace
The perfect savory dish using our much-loved Veal & Beef Tortelloni. SKU #22445
- 1 Lb Wild Mushroom Blend (cremini, oyster, shitake, chanterelles, trumpet, etc.)
- 1 Cup prepared Beef or Veal Demi-glace
- 2 Cups Beef & Veal Tortelloni
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- Parmesan Cheese
- Bunch of Fresh Parsley
- Prepare mushrooms, clean and cut, leaving in larger size pieces.
- Melt butter on medium-low heat and sauté mushrooms until tender, 5-10 min.
- Separately cook Tortelloni. Bring 4 quarts of water to a rolling boil, add Tortelloni and cook until internal temperature reaches 165˚F or approx. 3-3 1/2 minutes.
- Add prepared demi-glace to the mushrooms and heat.
- Fold in Tortelloni with the sauce and mushrooms.
- Plate and top with fresh Parmesan and fresh cut parsley.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!