Quick and easy Tofu Ramen using our Angel Hair Nest Pasta. SKU #04108
- 3-4 Nests Angel Hair Pasta (04108)
- 2 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 2-3 Cloves Garlic
- ½ Onion
- 1 Tbsp Ginger, grated
- ½ Lb Shitake Mushroom
- 2 Tbsp White Miso Paste
- 2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 Tsp Sesame Oil
- 8 Cups Stock, Chicken or Vegetable
- 1 Cup Bok Choy, sliced
- ½ Lb Extra Firm Tofu
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Scallions
- Prepare ingredients. Slice onion into ½” julienne strips. Slice mushrooms. Roughly chop garlic.
- Slice tofu into small cubes or in ½” slices, however you prefer. Slice scallions on the bias.
- Heat 2 Tbsp vegetable oil in a large sauce pot.
- Sautee garlic, onion, ginger for 1-2 minutes. Add mushroom and bok choy, cook another 1-2 minutes.
- Add stock, miso, soy sauce, and sesame oil. Bring to low simmer.
- While simmering, add pasta nests and cook 1-2 minutes until pasta is cooked.
- Add in tofu and cook until heated.
- Top with scallions and serve.
- Tofu can be replaced for chicken, shrimp or katsu pork.
- Be sure to use extra firm or firm tofu. Softer tofu will disperse and melt in soup.
- Add other favorite vegetables to the ramen.
- Add a soy-marinated ramen egg as the perfect garnish and addition
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!