Mushroom Ravioli with Light Thyme Brodo, Peppery Arugula Salad and Truffle Oil
Using our Large Round Mushroom Ravioli, create this delicious dish for lunch or dinner. SKU # 45430
Light Thyme Brodo:
- 2 Tbsp EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- 1 Cup Cremini Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Tbsp Shallots, minced
- ½ Tsp Garlic, minced
- ½ Cup White Wine
- 1 Cup Chicken Broth, reduced sodium
- 1 Tsp Thyme, fresh, chopped
- 1 Tbsp Butter, unsalted
- Pinch Salt & Pepper to taste
- Pinch Parmesan curls (garnish)
- 2 Cups Baby Arugula, loosely packed
- 1 Tsp Truffle Oil
- 1 Tsp Lemon Juice, fresh squeezed
- Pinch Black Pepper, Coarse Cracked, to taste
- Pinch Salt
Large Round Mushroom Ravioli:
- 16 Pieces JGP Mushroom Ravioli - Item #45430
- In a small 2 quart sauce pan, add the EVOO and cremini mushrooms. Cook the mushrooms for 2 minutes on medium heat. Add the shallots and garlic and cook for an additional 2 minutes. Add the white wine to the pot and reduce by half before adding the chicken broth, butter, thyme, salt and pepper. Bring the ingredients to a simmer and then turn off the heat.
- In a small mixing bowl, add the baby arugula leaves, truffle oil, lemon juice, salt and cracked black pepper. Lightly toss and set aside just before serving.
- Bring a pot with 4 qts. of water to a boil. Add 16 mushroom ravioli and simmer for 4-5 minutes or until the internal temperature is 165° F. Drain the pasta and arrange the ravioli in 4 shallow entrée bowls. Pour 2-3 oz. of the hot thyme brodo over the ravioli. Top the pasta with the arugula salad and garnish the plate with parmesan curls.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!