Lemon Ricotta Angel Hair Pasta with Shrimp
Best prepared with our Angel Hair Nests. SKU #04108
- 4-5 Nests of Angel Hair Pasta
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- 3-4 Cloves garlic
- 1 Lb Jumbo Shrimp, deshelled, deveined
- 10 Oz Baby Spinach
- 1 ½ Tsp Lemon Zest
- 3 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Cup Ricotta (whole milk)
- ¼ Cup Heavy Cream
- ¼ Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tbsp Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- Bring 4 quarts of water to a rolling boil, add pasta nest and cook until internal temperature reaches 165˚F or approx. 1½ - 2 minutes.
- Drain pasta, reserving ½ cup of pasta water. Set both aside.
- In a medium sauté pan, sear shrimp on both sides and cook until pink.
- Remove from pan and set aside.
- In the same pan heat 1 Tbsp oil and sauté garlic until fragrant, being careful not to burn.
- To the pan add ricotta, heavy cream, lemon juice, lemon zest, crushed red pepper and the reserved pasta water.
- Cook on low-medium heat until the ricotta melts and the sauce starts to heat and come together.
- Once sauce starts to simmer, add the spinach, shrimp. Fold in pasta.
- Garnish with additional lemon and Parmesan cheese.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!