Gluten-Free Fettuccine with Pancetta, Peas, Cream and Parmesan Cheese
Our favorite creamy recipe with pancetta using our Gluten-Free Fettuccine. SKU #01306
- ½ Cup Pancetta, diced
- 2 Tbsp White onion, diced
- 1 Tsp Garlic, minced
- ½ Tsp Thyme, fresh, chopped
- 2 Tbsp White wine (pinot grigio or similar)
- ¾ Cup Light cream
- ½ Cup Chicken broth
- ½ Cup Sweet Peas, frozen, thawed
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Parmesan cheese to taste
- 12 Fettuccine Nests
- Add the diced pancetta to a large sauté pan and cook over medium heat to render the fat out.
- Carefully poor the pancetta into a strainer set over a bowl.
- Return the cooked pancetta along with 1 Tbsp of the fat to the sauté pan.
- Add the onion, garlic and thyme and sauté until onions are translucent.
- Deglaze with the white wine and reduce the wine by 50%.
- Add the light cream and chicken broth.
- Add the sweet peas and season the sauce with salt and pepper.
- Cook the GF fettuccine nests according to package instructions and when ready, toss into the sauce.
- Divide the pasta into 4 shallow bowls and top with grated Parmesan cheese.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!