Chicken Florentine with Spinach, Artichoke Hearts & Sun Dried Tomato
Using our Chicken Florentine Ravioli, create this delicious meal. SKU #43350
- 4-5 Pieces Ravioli (per person) Item #43350
- ½ Onion
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- ¾ Cup Artichoke Hearts
- ½ Cup Sundried Tomato, jar in oil
- 2 Tbsp Capers
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- ½ Lemon, juiced
- 3 Tbsp Olive Oil
- ½ Cup Pea Sprouts
- 1 Cup Spinach, fresh
- ½ Tsp Crushed Red Pepper
- Salt & Pepper
- Prepare ingredients: Slice onion into ½" julienne strips. Slice sun dried tomato into strips. Roughly chop garlic. Cut artichoke hearts into quarters.
- Melt butter in saucepan over medium heat. add sliced onion and garlic, cook until fragrant and onions start to get translucent.
- Add in artichoke hearts, sun-dried tomatoes, spinach, capers and olive oil. Heat thoroughly until spinach is wilted 3-5 minutes.
- Separately cook the ravioli: Bring 4 quarts of water to a rolling boil, add Ravioli and cook until internal temperature reaches 165° F or approx. 5½ - 6 minutes. Drain.
- Add lemon juice, crushed red pepper, salt & pepper.
- Lightly fold in ravioli to coat in the sauce.
- Plate and top with pea sprouts, serve.
- Top with arugula or other greens in place of the pea sprouts.
- You can plate ravioli first and then top with the artichoke mix at the end. Sometimes larger size ravioli are more delicate and can be damaged when trying to fold in the sauté pan.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!