Butternut Squash Ravioli with Sautéed Baby Kale, Salted Pecans and Pomegranate Molasses
Use our Butternut Squash Ravioli to create this elegant meal. SKU #41336
Sautéed Baby Kale
- 5 Oz. Baby Kale
- 1 Tbsp EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- 2 Tbsp Butter, diced
- ½ Tsp Garlic, minced
- ½ Cup Chicken Broth, reduced sodium
- Pinch Salt
- Pinch Black Pepper
- ½ Cup Parmesan Curls (garnish)
- ¾ Cup Pomegranate Juice, unsweetened
- ¾ Cup Pecans, chopped
- 1 Tsp EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- 4 Fresh Sage Leaves, minced
- Pinch Salt
- Pinch Pepper
- 1 Tsp Brown Sugar
Butternut Squash Ravioli
- 28 Pieces JGP Butternut Squash Ravioli - Item #41336
- Heat oil in a large 12" skillet
- Add minced garlic and sautée until lightly golden.
- Add the baby kale and toss.
- Add the chicken broth, butter, salt and pepper. Turn the heat off and wait for the ravioli.
- Add the fresh pomegranate juice to a small 1 qt. sauce pan. Reduce until a syrup.
- Reserve in a warm place.
- Pre-heat oven to 350° F. Toss the chopped pecans with sage, salt, pepper, sugar and oil.
- Spread onto a parchment paper lined sheet pan. Toast in the oven for 6-8 minutes.
- Bring 4 qts. of water to a boil. Add the ravioli and cook for 3-4 minutes or until the internal temperature is 165° F.
- Add the ravioli to the pan of sautéed baby kale and toss to coat with butter sauce.
- Divide the sautéed kale between 4 entrée plates by placing a small nest in the center of each plate.
- Arrange 7 ravioli on top of the kale and pour any extra butter sauce over the ravioli.
- Drizzle 1 Tbsp of pomegranate molasses over each plate. Sprinkle pecans and parmesan cheese curls to garnish.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!