Roasted Carrot & Ginger Gnocchi with Winter Vegetables
Try this versatile vegetable dish using our Roasted Carrot & Ginger Gnocchi. SKU # 24382
- 2 Cups JGP Carrot & Ginger Gnocchi - Item #24382
- 1 Small Red Onion
- 2 Carrots
- 1 Parsnip
- 2 Turnips
- 1 Small Butternut Squash
- 1 Small Celery Root
- 5 Cloves of Garlic
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp Fresh Chopped Rosemary
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat oven to 450° F
- Prepare Vegetables and herbs: Cut carrots, parsnip, turnips, celery root and butternut squash into 1-1½" dice. Cut onion into large pieces. Keep garlic whole. Roughly chop rosemary.
- Place Gnocchi from frozen along with all all vegetables on a sheet pan.
- Drizzle with oil and lightly toss with rosemary, salt & pepper.
- Roast all for about 20 minutes, gently stirring and mixing about halfway through to cook evenly.
- When finished, scoop onto plate and top with fresh cracked black pepper.
- Many different vegetables can be used in place of or in addition to above. Try broccoli, small potatoes or Brussels sprouts.
- Try different fresh herbs such as sage, oregano or thyme to change the overall flavor.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!