Corned Beef & Gnocchi Hash
Using our Potato Gnocchi, create this delicious dish for breakfast, lunch or dinner. SKU #24327
- 1 ½ Cups Potato Gnocchi (#24327)
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 1-2 Eggs Per portion
- 2 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- ½ Red Pepper, sliced
- 1 Tbsp Chives
- 1 Small Onion
- 2 Tsp Granulated Garlic
- 3 Cloves Garlic
- 2 Tsp Onion Powder
- 1 Cup Prepared Cabbage
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 ½ Cup Prepared Corned Beef
- Prepare vegetables: rough chop pepper and onion ½”, crush and chop garlic.
- Using already cooked and cooled corned beef & cabbage, chop both roughly about 1-1½”. *see notes below*
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Boil gnocchi 3-3 ½ minutes until all gnocchi float in water. Drain and set aside.
- Melt 1 Tbsp of butter and 1 Tbsp oil in a pan over medium/high heat. Add cooked gnocchi and sear on all sides until the outside of gnocchi start to get crispy. Remove from pan and set aside again.
- Add the remaining butter and oil to the pan on medium/high heat.
- Add the onion and peppers to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add the garlic and cook another minute.
- To the same pan add the chopped cabbage and corned beef and continue cooking until all heated.
- Season with granulated garlic, onion powder, salt & pepper.
- Add back the gnocchi and combine all. Cook another 5-6 minutes until all heated together.
- Separately prepare eggs to your liking, poached, sunny side up, fried etc.
- To plate, scoop a large spoonful of gnocchi onto plate, top with egg and garnish with fresh sliced chives.
- This is a great way to use up leftover corned beef & cabbage. Or, make corned beef & cabbage in advance to serve on St. Patrick’s Day or any day!
- This dish works great as a complete meal served with eggs or serve a smaller portion as a side dish option.
- Add cheese over top to make it a cheesy hash.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!