Pea & Mascarpone Ravioli with Seared Scallops & Asparagus Tips
A fresh summer dish with bright and flavorful vegetables. SKU #43342
- 8-10 Sea Scallops
- 1 Fire Roasted Red Pepper (Jar or Fresh)
- 1 Cup Oyster Mushrooms
- 1 Bunch of Asparagus
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 10-12 Pea & Mascarpone Ravioli
- 1 Sprig of Thyme
- Salt & Pepper
- Cut asparagus tips. Chop fire roasted red pepper into 1½" strips. Cut oyster mushrooms into similar size pieces, keeping them mostly large whole pieces.
- Sear scallops and set aside.
- Add oil to sauté pan and sauté mushrooms until tender. Add asparagus tips and red pepper. Season with salt and pepper.
- Separately cook Ravioli. Bring 4 quarts of water to a rolling boil, add ravioli and cook until internal temperature reaches 165° F or approx. 4-4½ minutes.
- Fold in ravioli with the vegetable mix.
- Gently fold in scallops and plate.
- Garnish with black pepper and fresh thyme.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!