Pea & Mascarpone Ravioli with Arugula, Lemon Vinaigrette & Mint
This simple dish comes together in no time with our Pea & Mascarpone Ravioli. SKU #43342
- 2 Cups Arugula
- 10-12 Pea & Mascarpone Ravioli - Item #43342
- 1 Lemon
- 1-2 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- ¼ Cup Olive Oil
- Sprig of Mint
- Salt & Pepper
- Combine olive oil, reserving 1 Tbsp for later use, the juice of 1 lemon, 1-2 Tbsp Dijon Mustard, pinch of salt. Set aside.
- Add remaining olive oil to pan. Sauté arugula until it starts to wilt.
- Cook Ravioli: Bring 4 quarts of water to a rolling boil, add ravioli and cook until internal temperature reaches 165° F or approx. 4 - 4½ minutes. Drain.
- Plate arugula first. top with Ravioli. Drizzle vinaigrette over top.
- Roughly chop mint and sprinkle over top with fresh cracked black pepper.
- This can be done as a more traditional salad with un-wilted greens.
- Use spinach or any combination of favorite greens.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!