Layered Burrata Ravioli Caprese Salad
Make this refreshing summer salad using our Burrata Ravioli. SKU #43330
- 5 - 6 Burrata Ravioli - Item #43330
- 2 -3 Roma Tomatoes
- ¼ Cup Balsamic Reduction
- Bunch of Fresh Basil
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Cracked Black Pepper
- Cook the Ravioli: Bring 4 quarts of water to a rolling boil, add Ravioli and cook until internal temperature reaches 165° F or approx. 5½ - 6 minutes. Drain. Allow to cool and set aside.
- Slice tomatoes in ¼" thick slices.
- To plate: Alternate layering of ravioli, tomato and basil. Repeat until you have used all the ravioli.
- Top with a drizzle of balsamic reduction and EVOO. Finish with cracked black pepper.
- These can be made any size by using more or less ravioli.
- These can be made individual for small plates or hors d'oeuvres with 1 ravioli, 1 slice of tomato and 1 basil leaf.
- Try using heirloom tomatoes or other exotic tomatoes to add color and complexity.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!