Roasted Cauliflower Gnocchi & Summer Vegetables
The perfect summertime dish using your favorite, fresh seasonal vegetables and our Cauliflower Gnocchi. SKU #24381
- 2 Cups Cauliflower Gnocchi
- 1 Cup Grape tomatoes
- 1 Small red onion
- 2 Bell peppers (any colors)
- 1 Bunch of asparagus
- 1 Zucchini
- 1 Summer Squash
- 1 Eggplant
- 5 Cloves Garlic
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Tsp Fresh chopped rosemary
- ¼ Cup Fresh basil
- ¼ Cup Grated Parmesan
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Prepare ingredients: Cut grape tomatoes in half lengthwise. Cut asparagus into 1-2” cuts. Quarter and break onion into several pieces. Cut peppers into 1-2” pieces. Cut Summer Squash, Eggplant and Zucchini into 1-1 ½” pieces. Roughly chop basil.
- Place gnocchi from freezer along with all vegetables on a sheet pan.
- Drizzle with oil and lightly toss with rosemary, salt & pepper.
- Roast all for about 20 minutes, gently stirring and mixing about halfway to cook evenly.
- When finished, scoop onto plate and top with fresh Parmesan cheese and fresh basil.
- Many different vegetables can be used in place of or in addition to those above. Try broccoli, small potatoes, snap peas or sweet potato.
- Try different fresh herbs such as sage, thyme, oregano to change the overall flavor.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!